Saturday, May 08, 2010

Rant

I'm just at the point where the word annoyed does not aptly describe how I feel. I cannot suffer fools gladly no matter how hard I try to see the common ground. I want to look at certain people and just scream in-cohesive statements out of pure frustration. I seriously do not understand how a brain could lack so many basic skills of common sense. I think my own head is going to explode if I keep thinking about this topic and those that it concerns.......................and I hate this judgmental part of myself, but for christ's sakes what am I suppose to do?

1 comment:

Ging said...

I can sooooo relate to this. It is hard, sometimes, when people do frustrating things and can't seem to see past the end of their noses. Sometimes I want to say "it's not all about YOU, damn it!!!"