Thursday, May 20, 2004

Eric

My brother is a junkie..... He has struggled with an addiction of one kind or another since he was 16 years old. He is now in his 30's and currently a heavy horse user. I am mad because I no longer have a brother. He is not someone I can trust. He is not someone I can hang out with. He is not someone I can ask to babysit my son. His brain makes him seem normal on the outside, but given the chance and circumstance he would rob me blind to feed his addiction. He lies, he cheats, I suspect he does drugs in front of my 80 year old grandmother that he lives with. He spends her rent money, he spends her grocery money, yet she refuses to kick him out. She loves him, she enables him... She resents me for throwing it in their faces how sick they are.

- Sublime

No comments: