Friday, July 15, 2005

Reduced, Part II

Ok, I guess I'm on the right path. Confirmed in print...lol.

After posting this morning, I arrived home at lunch to find the latest ACIM Newsletter in my mailbox. I glanced at the tag line beneath the title and it says, "...when you meet anyone, remember it is a holy encounter." I couldn't believe it!

To understand why this is significant, read my post from this morning ("Reduced") where I was explaining that was a lesson I learned today.

That it showed up in my mailbox, with the same thought I was talking about, on the same day is just amazing to me. I've gotten this Newsletter for awhile and it probably always has this saying on it, but I don't think I've ever noticed it before.

Thanks! I got and I feel like I'm getting "it" more and more with each day that passes.

By the way, if anyone's interested, you can sign up for the newsletter for free at: http://www.miraclecenter.org (when you get to their home page, click on the Shortcuts link on the top right side. Choose "Holy Encounter" from the drop-down menu and it will tell you how to subscribe).

No comments: